Effective Date: August 11, 2021
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties (other than in the unlikely event of a corporate transaction involving a sale or disposition of our company). If you purchase a product on the Site, your information will be shared with the third party franchisee of the store that you select to fulfill your order.
- If you provide us with your email address on the Sites, you will receive offers and promotions from Fat Brands, but you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- We strive to provide visitors to the Sites with control over use of their personal information, including ability to update their account information and control their communications preferences, as well as control over any sharing over social networking media.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User Provided Information. We collect personal information from you when you submit information to or register for an account on any of the Sites. You may subscribe to receive offers and other information from any particular Site by submitting your name, email address and birth month and day to that Site. In order to purchase products on a Site, you may register for an account by providing your name, address, phone number and email address, and selecting a password. From time to time we may ask you to respond to surveys or other requests for information and, we collect the information you provide. We may collect information from you when you submit queries to customer service, order products online, or participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on our Sites. We may also collect information about you through other methods, including research surveys or information we obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources. We use this information to continually offer you the most value as a visitor to our Sites.
- Web Logs. Like most standard website servers, we log IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the Sites. We may track your movement within the Sites, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. This information may include the browser you are using, the internet address from which you linked to our Sites, the operating system of your computer, the unique IP address of the computer you used to access our Sites, and usage and browsing habits. We use this information in the aggregate to gauge the effectiveness of our Sites, track information for statistical purposes, help diagnose and troubleshoot server malfunctions, analyze trends, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. We may also use individual information we collect through web logs to send you targeted offers and other communications.
- Web Beacons. Our web pages and emails contain “web beacons.” Web beacons allow us to count users that have visited a web page or opened an email that contains a web beacon and collect other types of aggregate information. Using this information, we are able to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our Sites. This allows us to learn what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which parts of our Sites are the most interesting and what kind of offers our registered users like to see. Some of the web beacons that are in place on our Sites are used only by us, and other web beacons are from our service providers who use this data to assist us in analyzing how our Sites are used.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Store Locators and Product Orders. Users may submit their zip codes in order to use our Sites’ Store Locator function. This information is used to direct the user to our nearest physical location. Information you submit in order to purchase products on the Sites is used to communicate with you and carry out the actions you request on the Site. This information may be shared with the third party franchisee operating the store that you select to complete your order, in order to communicate with you and otherwise facilitate your order. Payment information, such as credit card information, is used to make payment on your order and is not stored on a permanent basis.
- Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, processing orders, order fulfillment and sweepstake administration. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. These third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of information they receive from us and are restricted from using the information for any purposes other than those authorized by us.
- Other Uses: We collect and use personal information in the specific ways listed above, and generally to improve our Sites and services to you, as well as to meet our legal obligations. We also use personal information you provide to verify your identity, to collect upon unpaid accounts, to handle and settle inquiries or disputes. We may use your personal information to contact you about the services on our Sites for which you have expressed an interest, for example, if you have contacted customer service or made an inquiry. We may contact you to determine your satisfaction with ordering products through our web site via e-mail or phone.
- Communications. We may send you service-related announcements and emails from time to time. We may also use your information to send you updates and communications about our products and services. To opt-out of our email programs, you can click “unsubscribe” on the bottom of any of our e-mails. To opt-out of emails you may receive on one of our Facebook applications, you may (i) Update your Facebook Application Settings by visiting Facebook Apps, finding the application name, clicking “Edit Settings” and then unchecking “Receive updates to my Facebook contact email address” or (ii) Click the opt-out link in the body of the email.
- Sweepstakes and Contests. On occasion, we offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions. By participating in a promotion, you submit to that promotion’s terms and conditions including providing us with permission, if required, to share your personally identifiable information with any state’s filing requirements for winners of prize promotions.
- Legal Matters; Safety. We may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account as may be permitted or required by law (including, but not limited to, court order or subpoena), or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose your information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat.
III. CHOICE AND OPT OUT You can choose not to receive promotional messages in the future by either following the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email, or by emailing us at [email protected] or sending postal mail to the following address:
Fat Brands Inc
5555 Glenridge Connector Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30342
Please note, changes may not be effective immediately. In each event, you must clearly indicate the information that you wish to have changed or clearly indicate that you wish to have your personally identifiable information removed from our database. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Note that despite any request for the removal of or change to personally identifiable information, we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. Finally, we are not responsible for informing third parties (including without limitation our third party service providers or strategic partners) with whom we have already shared your personally identifiable information of any changes requested pursuant to this section, or for removing information from or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of such entities.
IV. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
V. IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES, PRACTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION Links to other sites.
- Security. The Sites have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you submit sensitive information via our Sites, such as credit card or other financial information, that information is subject to secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information during transmission, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), log out of your account after use, and close your web browser.
- Children’s Privacy. The Sites are not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide personal information on the Sites. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at [email protected] so that we may delete and remove such child’s information from our systems.
Fat Brands Inc
5555 Glenridge Connector Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30342
Phone: (770) 514-4500
VI. FAT BRANDS FRANCHISEE INFORMATION Visitors to the Sites who may be interested in receiving information on becoming a franchisee of any of our brands may visit the “Franchise Info” portion of our Sites, which directs the visitor to the Fat Brands Website (“Franchisee Site”).
- Information We Collect. Visitors to the Franchisee Site may request franchise information in addition that available on the Franchisee Site by completing the Express Request Form found under “Request Franchise Information” for each brand. The Express Request Form requires the name, address, email address, and phone number of interested parties, along with information relevant to franchise opportunities such as net worth, available investment amount and preferred location.Site visitors desiring to apply for a Fat Brands franchise may complete the Franchise Application located on the Franchisee Site. This application by necessity requires the submission of a considerable amount of personal information, including personal financial information, including without limitation: name, address, email, birthdate, Social Security Number, spouse’s name, birthdate and Social Security Number, financial asset descriptions and amounts, information regarding citizenship or resident alien status, employment history, criminal record, and information relative to credit history such as past or current bankruptcy or litigation.
(c) 2021 Fat Brands Inc